* New ‘App Mode’ allows you to run the add-on as a normal app and you can create several shortcuts one after another without restarting the app. In this mode, Android decides where you place the shortcuts or widgets (wherever it finds room on a home screen) but you can move them later.
* When adding as a shortcut or widget (the original method), it is still done one at a time so that you can specify where you want to place each one.
* You can now back up to change the shortcut type after initially choosing one.
* Fixed FC/ANR that could occur on certain HTC devices running newer versions of Android (caused by an HTC IR support detection issue).
* IR was not working correctly on Galaxy devices running Android 4.4.3+, ironically due to an Android IR bug being *fixed* in 4.4.3. Thanks for your help Richard!
* Added horizontal versions of angled remote buttons.
* You can cycle between the custom (if present), horizontal, original or generic icons when creating a new shortcut/widget.
* Added support for volume, mute and input buttons in macros.
* Added support for using IR for Genie Client “power” commands if configured in main app that way.
* Shortcut add-on now appears in ‘recent tasks’ list.
* DirecTV IR control: Fixed IR detection on KitKat/Custom ROMs and added LG
* Improved macro reliability with IR-controlled receivers
* Fixed: False error message when sending IR commands on Galaxy devices
* Added support for sending DirecTV commands using IR (Samsung & HTC where available)
* Pressing on shortcuts/widgets now provides haptic feedback if that option is set in the main app
* Stability (random crashes or force-closes on Honeycomb and higher Android versions when executing macros due to ‘Network on Main Thread’ errors)
* Changes made in attempt to address some markets showing that the app is incompatible with larger tablets
* Added support for C31 (Genie CLIENT) devices. Support for these devices will be in the next update to the main remote app (VERY SOON)!
* Touched up graphics on some of the button images
* Added ability to create volume, mute and input button shortcuts (Volume Plugin required)
* Main remote buttons have been alphabetized to make it easier to find buttons by name
* Favorite Channel shortcuts can now use custom icons (SD card required. See website FAQs for more information.)
* Undocumented ability to use custom shortcut icons for all buttons is now somewhat documented. 🙂
* Fixed problem where macro execution hung if it couldn’t communicate with the receiver.
* Changed name from “DirecTV Remote Shortcut add-on” to “DirecTV Remote+ Shortcut add-on”
* Fixed FC that occurred on certain newer Android builds
* Macros should now be much more reliable for people who previously had problems with them. (Thanks Larry!)
* Added option to create shortcut explicitly for Power On or Power Off (in addition to Power, which simply toggles the current power state)
* Added code to prevent an unlikely but possible NPE error
* Added ability to bypass the confirmation dialog when executing a reboot shortcut (useful when the shortcut is to be used with 3rd party automation apps such as Tasker)
* Added ability to create a “Reboot” shortcut (found under Remote Buttons). Handy for those of us who feel the desire to reboot all of our receivers every Friday or Saturday night. 😉
* Numerous minor changes and improvements
* Slight reduction in APK size
* Added ability to create a shortcut directly to the Mini-Guide right on your home screen! Requires DirecTV Remote Pro v2.1.5 or newer.
* If a custom “ccon” or “ccoff” macro is selected the preview now shows the “CC On” or “CC Off” icon rather than the “Macro” icon. The add-on was already using the appropriate CC icon for the shortcut (as intended) but it was not showing it in the preview.
* Other minor tweaks
v1.0.0 May 4th, 2012
Initial public release