Absolutely! While I generally do not promise to add every idea that is sent my way, I am very open to suggestions on how to make my apps better. Sometimes it is something I was already considering doing and receiving the suggestion may prompt me to do it sooner. Other times it is something I never really thought of.
Some examples of features and options that were either newly suggested to me or something I added sooner as a result of an emailed suggestion are:
- Adding shortcut support (a very awesome suggestion might I add!)
- The ability to rearrange and rename receivers, favorites and macros (List Organizer)
- Labels on the colored buttons
- Keeping the macro list open after executing a macro
- On Now (current program info) in the notification area