- DirecTV receivers and/or DVRs connected to your home network and configured to allow external access. Be sure to give them a name as well, such as "LIVING ROOM". Supported models are H21, H22, H23 and H24 HD receivers and HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23 and HR24 HD DVRs. HR34/HR44 (Genie) and C31/C41 (client) receivers are supported! R22s may work as well.
- An Android phone or tablet connected to your home network via WiFi.
Alternatively (or in addition) you can control one single receiver over 3G/4G, etc. Read More
- The DirecTV Remote+ app!
- Other DirecTV remote apps in the Android market claim to show the playlist from a DVR. How come yours doesn't?
- I've tried scanning for my receivers but it never finds anything. Scanning or manually adding a receiver has NEVER worked, even in the past.
- How can I prevent my DirecTV receiver's IP address from changing?
- The IP addresses on my Android device and the DirecTV receiver appear similar but it still won't connect.
- The app no longer seems to communicate with a DirecTV receiver (or TV/AVR) that it had previously found. What happened?
You cannot comment on this entry